Doggles dog goggles are designed to protect dog's eyes from the sun's harmful rays, flying debris, wind, rocks, or bugs. Your dog can't tell you his eyes hurt, so be proactive and help your dog help its own eyes.
- The lenses are 100% UV protection, shatterproof, and anti-fog
- The frames are made of rubber and are super flexible.
- The deep lens cup keeps the lens away from the eye, preventing potentially dangerous rubbing or hitting of the eye.
- Doggles are worn by working dogs all over the world such as K9 Units, Border Patrol dogs, and Search & Rescue dogs.
- These ILS goggles have interchangeable lenses!
X-Small: 1-10 Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 5-13"
Chin Strap: 3-7"
Breed example: Chihuahua, Pom
Small: 9-25 Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 12-20"
Chin Strap: 4-8"
Breed example: Beagle, Westie
Medium: 20-60 Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 15-25"
Chin Strap: 5-11"
Breed example: Dalmation, Border Collie
Large: 50-100 Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 18-30"
Chin Strap: 6-15"
Breed example: German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever
X-Large: 100+ Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 22-45"
Chin Strap: 11-26"
Breed example: Large Rottweiler, St. Bernard